Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged twice...

My husbands name is: Jacob Jennings Ash

How long have you been married? 2 Years in June!!
How long did you date? 5 months before we were engaged & 8 months before we were Married.
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Jacob, but I come in a close 2nd...that is kind of embarrassing, but I do eat a lot!
Who said I love you first? Jacob it was so sweet!
Who is smarter? Jacob at everything but Hollywood facts & keeping track of our finance's that is me!
Whose temper is worse? Mine, he says I can be red sometimes...not 100% sure what the means.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, but sometimes he helps
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed I do.
Who pays the bills? Depends on how you define pays. He makes the money I make sure we keep our house and power on.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but not much since I have been pregnant.
Who drives when you are together? I do. I love to drive.
Who is more stubborn? Well this is probably me, but he can be stubborn sometimes.
Whose parents do you see the most? We go in spurts, but I would say mine more.
Who proposed? Jacob, although I didn't make it easy on him.
Who has more friends? Jacob...everyone is Jacob's best friend.
Who has more siblings? Jacob, he has 5 and I have 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? Well I can be bossy, but Jacob is the boss.

Tag #2
#1What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in 8th grade. My parents just remodeled their home so this year I threw New Year's Eve Party. This party still stressed my mother out. Played my 2nd year of volleyball. I think this was the same year I took my mom's car for joy ride...yikes.

#2Things on my To-Do List Today: Organize the office (we just painted it) groceries, posting rent, clean our floors, pick up around the house, finish work, and eat food so I don't get sick.

#3What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire: I would build our dream house, get 2 labs and a min pin, get out of debt & all of our family the same way, travel a lot, do a lot of charity work, but I wouldn't go to some scary places. There is probably more but who really knows what you would do with that kind of money...it's just to much!

#4 Bad Habits: Jaocb has informed me I bit my fork and make a horrible noise. I hate that I do this, and I am currently working on the problem.

#5 places I have lived: I have not lived in 5 places....Logan, UT & Gilbert, AZ...is that sad?

#6 Jobs I have had. 1st job ever was at Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie (both I just stopped showing up) Then Brewer-Caldwell & then Tradelands Realty.

I tag....Stephanie, Brette, Katie & Allison

7 comments:

Allison said...

Stac,
Thanks for the tag but ummm...have you seen my blog? I am lucky if I can get on it! Maybe someday. You look so cute! My tummy is definitely bigger than yours. Let's just pretend its because I'm shorter. :) I miss you guys!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I love reading all of your pregnancy updates. I'm not planning to get pregnant anytime real soon, but it's good to know some of the stuff you usually don't hear about. And your little tummy looks so cute!

AJ and Cindy said...

Hello! So do tell me what the dates are exactly that you will be here and what day and time you can get together, have you talked to any of the other girls. Stace, I am SO excited, I just hope you know that!

Flaherty Fam said...

Fun post! I also love your prego update a couple posts ago. I was laughing my head off. Your belly is so tiny and cute.

Swirls of Happy said...

my first "real" job was Victoria's Secret too! How funny, I miss the discounts! Anyway, I LOVED reading this...cute post and I LOVE the header picture of you both...ADORABLE!

The Johnson Family said...

That New's Years party was so fun, oh the good old days!! We have so many memories at your parents house!!

Erin Davis said...

Your blog wouldn't let me leave a comment on the top post. I just wanted to say hi. It was great to see pics of your family. Its been way too long!
Erin Davis (Cartwright)