Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tea Party

On Saturday we attended a Bridal shower Bethany Brown. Bethany is the daughter of one of my mother's dear friends Marilyn Brown. If you knew Marilyn & Bethany you would see the shower was perfectly put together for their taste. The Bridal shower was at Posh Nosh which also catered the event. The food was delicious and we all felt like little princess'. Here are some pictures of the party...






Special thanks to Carma Brewer, Veronica Rogers, and Jenny Richins for the wonderful party.

(I am sad I just realized I didn't get any pictures of anyone else)

6 comments:

Kiersten Allred said...

90% is good odds! When in May? If you come we have to get everyone together. My schedule calms down on May 1st from 3 nights a week to 1 for school. Wahoo!

Swirls of Happy said...

How fun!!! I still need to go to Posh Nosh! You guys look so cute in your pictures, how are you feeling? Tell Stephanie I said hi :)

Melissa said...

Posh Nosh is so cute- I actually went with my mom a few months ago. A couple weeks ago you commented about feeling far behind as far as just having your first baby. I totally felt like that before I had Tate. I was thinking "I'm 22, I need to get with the program and have a kid" But now I'm realizing that we're so young-I don't know why I felt such a rush! So don't feel far behind- you have perfect timing!

Katie said...

How fun to have a "tea party"!! I am not sure if we will be coming in May......actually there is a good chance that we won't come. Jordan will still be on a rotation then. When in May are you going?

Katie and Aaron said...

Hey Stacy! Congrats!! I didn't know you were preggo!! How fun! I don't get on here too often so I'm glad you left a comment! Yes, we are in AZ right now but only for a little bit, we are going to be leaving again but just for the summer months and then we will be back! We'll be leaving in May probably though, so we'll be here for a little longer! Do you know if its a boy or a girl?

The Turleys said...

Your hair looks really good. The cut and color look really good on you. I haven't ever heard of that place. It must be a more recent place in AZ. I feel like I have been gone for so long... I don't know my way around or what's around.