Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Poor Puppy!!!

I coach volleyball on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and therefore I miss American Idol sometimes. Jacob and I do have a Tivo but for some reason we loose it sometimes. Well I was at my parent’s house the other day and they had on recorded that I had missed so I thought I would watch it. Buddie my cute little puppy was sitting on my lap napping as this horrible singer comes one. Buddie seriously never even looks at the TV, but for some reason everyone time I play this one part he always does this.....

I know my laugh is really annoying but I am sorry I just couldn't help myself.

8 comments:

Kate said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love it!!!

AJ and Cindy said...

That is so funny! And I LOVE hearing your laugh, it makes me miss you and all our good times at USU! When can we see eachother? :)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

How cute...and he should be freaked out..she was terrible!!

Kiersten Allred said...

Hey Stacy! How's being prego? I'm surrounded by them. Both of my sister-in-laws on my side of the family are pregnant, due a month apart. I'm jealous! Here's my new blog address: http://pandkallred.blogspot.com My other blog was a pain in the butt to do edits on so I made the switch.

Hope all is well!

Kenyon said...

That is SO funny, oh my gosh LOL.

sara said...

Awesome! That is truly an awful singer though. Apparently wants to be Mariah Carey?

Your laugh isn't annoying in the least!

Joy said...

Stacy,
I love finding people's blogs... CONGRATS on being pregnant!! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys! Hope all is going well for you and your pregnancy!

RegaNater said...

Are you feeling better? haven't talked to you in a while!