Thursday, September 27, 2007

Countdown to Camp Ash



Well I am finally doing it. I have talked about putting together my own mini camp for YEARS now and I am finally doing it. I started passing out fliers last week Friday and right now I think I have 7 girls signed up. I am hoping to get 14, but I am not too worried because most parents don't turn in everything until the last second. Either way it is going to be lots of fun and I just love volleyball and coaching. Aly my 8 year old niece is one of my players, and yesterday we went to Sports Authority to get the things she will need for camp. Oh my gosh she was so cute in her little spandex. I am so excited to coach her!!! So for the next 6 weeks on Monday's and Wednesday's @ 3:30 to 4:30 you know where you can find me!!! Once I have my first practice I will put up pictures of my cute little camp players.

13 comments:

Shums said...

that sounds so fun, way to go!

laura said...

What a great idea! That sounds so fun. Good luck!

Chance and Sarah said...

so where are you doing this camp at? let me know the info and i'll pass it on.

Linds said...

Stace that's so awesome! I'm way impressed

Kenyon said...

How fun Stacy! Good for you.

dan and ashley said...

that's so cool you're doing that! csi- sad?? no, beacuse they found her!! are you a csi addict tooo!??!!

Stacy Hoyt said...

Hey Stacy, this is Stacy Hoyt (Andrew's wife). I am glad you found our blog. You and Jacob are such a cute couple. It looks like you have so much fun! Good luck on your volleyball camp. That's awesome.

Brooklyn said...

Good for You Stacy! Steph's daugter is soooo cute! I am impressed, you will be a great coach!

Jake and Lynn said...

That is so awesome...what a fun idea. Sometimes I still can't beleive that we are old enough to be doing stuff like that, it's crazy. Good luck with the camp!!!

Brette said...

Hey Stacy, Nate's b-day was lots of fun. He was in the funniest mood and looks like a goober in all his pictures. I think its awesome your putting together a volleyball camp! Good luck and let me know how it turns out! The girls are going to love you.

Swirls of Happy said...

Way to go!!! I am so impressed with you. That is so good of you, and you will be such a good coach! Have fun :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I am so happy for you! You are going to do great with it. i cannot wait to see pictures. Thinking of you and volley ball brings me back to the days of USU and how busy it kept you..always practicing!! :) Remember your friend on your team, she was kinda weird. I wonder what happend to her and if she really did become a traveling bum.

The Richins Family said...

that's great! good for you. keep us posted.
p.s. why am i still up at this time and how do i do it? somedays i can't do it like staying up at 1:30am or later and then waking up at7:30am to get my kids ready for school. the key is if no one wakes me up before my alarm clock goes off i can keep doing it but if i have a little one who wakes me up in the night -forget it. i am a total grump and am lazy the rest of the next day.