Sunday, September 2, 2007

Family Night Out


Whenever there is a holiday or a 3 day weekend the Gilmore's always make fun plans. Last night they made plans to go to dinner and a movie and they invited us along. We went and saw the movie Stardust. I only saw one preview for this movie, but it looked like a movie I would like. Well it turns out the movie is EXCELLENT. It is fun, funny entertaining, and great for all ages. Jacob and I loved it! After the movie we went and had dinner and Charleston's. Dinner was great. I sat by Ethan again and we worked on activities together. We had a wonderful time.

6 comments:

sara said...

Great movie tip! Always looking for new good movies :)

Brooklyn said...

Hey you!!!! Wow! How fun is this! I LOVE LOVE your wedding pic. You are so beautiful! I am going to add you to my blog list is that okay? we should get together. Where do you live in Gilbert? I see Chase ALL the time. Him and Kellen are best budies. I love your sister and you! Lets definetly Keep in touch!

Jaime S. said...

Stacey,
here i am. i'm adding you to my blog!

RegaNater said...

Ooh, I'm gonna have to go see that now!
Let's all do something soon. Do you still have my #?

Jordan and Katie said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun holiday. Jordan and I will have to try to see that movie. And I am jealous because I love Charleston's!

Allison said...

Stac and Jac,
Ben and I saw that movie a couple of weeks ago and afterwards I tried to call you to tell you about it but didn't have the right number for you in my phone. We loved it too!!! Wish we could have been there with you guys! Ummm....about buddy...Do YOU realize that he is not a real person? :)