Sunday, September 2, 2007

Chase's B-day Dinner

So as you all know Chase turned 13, and therefore it was a perfect excuse to get out and have fun! In my family whenever it is your birthday you get to choose where the family eats that night, as well any activities that may follow. Chase wanted to eat at La Parrilla Suiza. I love this picture because it really shows how my family is. The best part is Lee in the back left. I wonder what he saw?



This picture was to cute not to put up and share. Ethan sat next to me and we had some very interesting conversations. One topic of conversation was that Ethan could open his mouth up very wide. So to prove his point he showed me...which I was more than happy to take a picture of. Needless to say we had a wonderful time, and probably ate too much! Unfortunately Jacob missed Chase's birthday dinner because he was out of town on business. He was missed.



3 comments:

Kenyon said...

Hi Staci, this is Kenyon, I dont even remember now how I found your blog but how fun, what cute pictures. Put me on your list...Kenyon

The Richins Family said...

how funny! i could totally see you two sitting there talking about this. (i am still laughing)!!!

The Richins Family said...

what's up with everyones' face, no one is smiling but stephanie!? lee has a weird face. thanks for sharing. it's been a long time since i've seen all of them. austin has really gotten so big!