Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Month Check Up



Liam went in today for his 2 month check up, and he did such a good job. The doctor was running about an hour behind and he didn't get fussy or anything. He cooed, and slept till his little heart was content. When the doctor saw him with out even looking at his stats yet he said he was a big healthy boy, and knew that he was easily gaining weight. Well no joke here are his stats.

2 week Stats
Height: 25in ~ 90th%tile
Weight: 14.7 ~ 90th%tile
Head: 16 ~ 50th%tile

I knew Liam was a lot longer then Eli was, but it was surprising to hear that he was nearly a whole 2 inches bigger then his already really big brother!!

Things I want to remember...

  • Liam loves to talk and when people talk to him. His eyes get real big he smiles and they he talks right back.
  • Liam loves to have eye contact. Whenever he catches someones eyes he gets the biggest grin.
  • Liam has not found a favorite toy yet, but he does like to sing songs, have his hands patted and for you to make funny noises at him.
  • Liam loves Eli whenever he sees him he stops and looks at him. It is funny but I swear he is already looking up to him and watching him for what he should do.
  • Lee says Liam looks just like him. He says there is a reason his name is "leeeeam" or that is how Lee says it. My mom agrees with Lee on some of this and I do too. Liam and Lee both have dark skin and darker hair. My mom says Liam's actually looks a lot like Lee's did when he was little. I personally think Liam looks a lot like my uncle Doug.
  • As Liam has gotten older the more he looks like his brother. He may look somewhat like him however he does have his own look. I say Liam is my darker version of Eli.
  • Linda and others say Liam is a very pretty baby. I have to agree with them. He has this little doll type look, and I just love it!
  • Jacob does so great with Liam. He talks to him and gives him lots of kisses. For a while Liam was hard to put to sleep and Jacob was the master. He could get Liam to sleep a lot of times when I could not.







1 comment:

Elliot and Cami said...

What a big boy he is! Liv hasn't even hit 12 lbs yet and she is 4 months :) Share that cream girl! He is a doll baby tho.