Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


On Saturday night we went over to my parents house for dinner and to color eggs for Easter which was the next day. Since this was Eli's first Easter I bought our first egg coloring set, and we planned on doing 12 eggs just our little family. Jacob and I pretty much did all the work, Eli sat on our laps and enjoyed chewing on whatever we would let him. We had a lot of fun and personally I think they turned out really cute.










On Easter Sunday we got up early and headed to my parents ward. Since our church is so late and theirs is so early we would have missed everything. So we figured since it was Eli's first year that it would be wise to join in. Like expected Eli really didn't get it, but we all had a great time none the less.

We made the kids all wait until I counted down from ten before they could go off looking for the eggs. It was so cute because Eli saw all the kids there and he crawled as quick as he could to get in the middle of it!

This is Eli all by himself after all the kids took off . All alone and totally confused.


This is Eli's basket where it was hidden.








This is the first egg Eli found! He found it in the bush and even tried to grab it. Then when he got it he dropped it like 5 times.

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Eli is getting so big! You look great in your pictures! I miss you!!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

See! My blog totally doesn't show when you updated! weird....