Thursday, April 16, 2009

8 months = 8 teeth

A few post ago (ok sometime ago) I put up a post title "and the fangs come out" which actually turned out to be pretty accurate. Eli for a short time had 4 teeth on the bottom and one fang...I know very unique, but for him very helpful when trying to eat big people food. Anyway one day I got to looking and I noticed that Eli started getting in his other fang!! My cute little guy turned into a true little Vampire! It was hilarious to see him smile and see those two white fangs back at ya! (sorry Eli's face is dirty in these pictures because he just had dinner and I didn't wash his face yet...)


A few days after these pictures his two middle teeth finally come through. So Eli is now 8 months old and he has 8 teeth. Good work Eli!!

3 comments:

Brette said...

haha this picture is really funny. he really does have fangs!! He's getting so big, I can't believe it! And the picture where Jacob is holding him is a cute picture and I just love his rolls on his legs! I think those stickers you put on your eggs are so funny. We used those last year and I just loved them. I guess I'm easy entertained..

Erin Davis said...

Wow, that's amazing! Hayden in 1 and only has 4!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Eli can bring a smile to my face so fast! He is so flippin' cute. Seriously has the cutest roundest face ever :)