Wednesday, November 12, 2008

At home fun with Eli


I just love being at home with our son. He is such a pleasure I eat up every minute I have with him. He has really started to share his little personality with us, and oh my goodness he is too fun. One day a few months ago a lady in our ward came up to me and said that her husband said," He wasn't sure if Eli was a baby or a doll." I am not sure if he meant that I dressed him up like a little toy or that is he is just that cute . I strongly believe it to be the later and these pictures are my proof.

Eli snacks on his fingers often. Sometimes I catch only his thumb in there. I quickly remove it and give him a Binky.

Eli realized his mom and dad are funny.




Lately Eli has been showing me how strong he is so I thought I would pull out the Bumbo and see how he did in it. I am concerned because it was already so tight on his little bottom. I needed help getting him out of it. I know this usually happens but my concern is how soon it happened!

Eli was a little concerned at first, but after a while he warmed right up to it.

See it only took a few seconds and he was quickly back to sucking his fist

The last little while I have caught Eli watching the TV. He seems very interested in it so I thought I would put on a show for him and see what he thinks. When Ethan was little he loved the show the Backyardigans and that show happened to be on so I picked that one and this was the end result.

While I was pregnant with Eli I was coaching a volleyball team. One of my girls her name is Kiki (that is her nickname) won this blue bear and brought it to practice for Eli. It was Eli's first toy and it is currently his favorite. The other night Eli was crying because we put him in is car seat. I handed him the bear and a few seconds later I realized he stopped crying. I looked down and this is what I saw.

If you look at his hand he is holding his little friend. Eli is so sweet, he melts my heart.

See I told you he loves it.

11 comments:

damonandkami said...

K that hat is the cutest thing! He is adorable!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

That is the cutest litle outfit ever!! And I love that he is filling in the bumbo already! Hopefully soon they will be able to play together :)

Swirls of Happy said...

He is so cute!!!!!! I bet you are loving life as a mom ;)

Veronica said...

He is so cute! I agree. Staying at home is so fun! I love being around my kids.

Brette said...

He's such a handsome little guy! I love that outfit! I think my favorite part about it is those socks though. He was wearing those socks at the funeral and I loved them! It cracks me up he's already filling the bumbo, and his little laugh is too cute. I love when babies laugh.

Elliot and Cami said...

These are such cute pictures! I am getting sad about Cohen growing up so fast but this post makes me excited about all the fun things he will be doing the next few months. Eli looks like such a joy to have around! What a cute little guy. We need to start having play dates soon.

Paisley Quilt Works said...

Oh my he is so handsome. I LOVE those cheeks. He is at such a fun age, its one of my favorites. Isabella is starting to laugh and be so interactive i love it so much.

laura said...

So cute! I remember when Tylie was little, I didn't think she would watch TV but I was at Lisa's house and she had Baby Einstein on. Tylie loved it! All the colors and music. You should try it!

Linda said...

He's growing so fast! and getting cuter and cuter with each new day.

Give him a kiss for me...

Allison said...

Stac,
I can't wait to kiss his cheeks! He is SO cute!!!

nolongerablog said...

stacy-
he is so dan g cute. lo... i kind of see your dad in him... k dont look at the checks and i see your dad. hes getting so big!!

... we are going to miss you guys for turkey day. :(