Thursday, May 8, 2008

Night out with Gilmore's...minus the Kiddos

Yesterday Jacob called me very excited because a Title Company gave him 4 tickets to the D-back game. Since the Gilmore's are the HUGE D-Back fans so of course we wanted to take them with us. We meet at the Gilmore's at 6 o'clock and headed to a Mexican food restaurant Jerel knew about. The food was pretty good. Stephanie and I got Street Taco's which we loved. I also go a Mango Margarita (virgin of course) YUMMY!!! Jacob got a sampler platter which had some interesting items on it. Needless to say NONE of us like Mole (pronounce Mole-a) Jerel actually missed dinner because he got stuck at work, but made it at the end so he got his food to go. After dinner we headed to the game and had a wonderful time. It was fun going with Jerel and Steph because they know so much about baseball and the D-backs. Jacob of course was making friends with everyone around us. They were all so friendly. Jacob even said it reminded him of fever pitch like we were one big family. My only complaint was the guys behind us were drinking beer and had beer burps all night...since I am pregnant and have the smelling capabilities of a hound dog this kept making me very sick. We took like 8 pictures and all of them turned out horrible...so I will only put up a few.

This was the best picture we got. For those of you wondering about my bump there it is in all it's glory at 28 weeks!



While we were at the game Cory McClaws called us and he was sitting almost directly below us. I of course had to take a picture...Can you find Cory?


Last night our 1st baseman Connor Jackson and a Philli's player hit heads!!! It was Crazy. The batter didn't hit the ball very far so the catcher threw it to first. They ran into each other and the flew separate directions. They both got up, but I felt so bad for Connor Jackson it was his birthday. Happy Birthday here is a concussion!

5 comments:

rachel lee said...

I said the because the writing so is light its hard to read....

You look so cute!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Hey Stace--

We were at that same game last night. I am not the biggest baseball fan, but it is always fun to go to the games and just enjoy the whole atmosphere. 28 weeks, you are getting close!! Almost to count down. DO you guys have any names picked out? I officially have one month left!

laura said...

I love your little belly! You are so cute!!

Wood Family said...

Oh your belly bump is so cute, I cant believe you are already 28 weeks your way to small!

Kenyon said...

How fun! I want to go to a game soon. My boys would love it. Thats funny you saw Cory there. You look cute pregnant :)