Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Girls are Back in Town!!!

Jacob and I were so excited last week because Jacob's sister Allison and her two little girls were coming to Arizona. Allison is just so much fun, and her little girls are so cute we just couldn't wait for them to get here. Allison lives in Milwaukee, and it has been 20 below there!!! Since it is just to cold to do anything she decided to come to Arizona to escape the Wisconsin weather. Also Allison and I have the same due date so it is nice to be with her, because we both are always so hungry or we are craving something! Well since Allison's arrival we have been having a blast. We heard that Disney on Ice was in town so we got tickets to that. I was excited for this because when I was little my mother took me to it, and I have this wonderful memory of the icees there. I don't actually like the icee I just like the cup it comes in. Well Linda was a sweetheart and bought Abagail and myself an icee. I was so happy!!! Since we don't know what we are having yet I decided that Flounder would be the way to go, I felt it works for a boy and a girl. The straw to this is so cute too, it has Sebastian on it! Abagail (the older one) has the cutest smile, but for some reason whenever you ask her to smile for a picture she does this....



I am sad I didn't get a picture of Linda, but trust me she was there. After the show we went shopping. Allison and Ben are going on a Cruise at the end of February and she needed to get some outfits for the cruise. While we were there Abagail found the cutest pair of shoes she just kept walking around the store in them. Of course she was more then happy for me to take a picture of her in them.


Unless you have been living under a rock you would know that Jacob and I are big Mitt Romney supporters. Well Jacob's father, and mother have been really involved in helping Romney. They have even been to a few Caucasus (sp?) Well Saturday we went on a walk for Romeny. I obviously did not know what this meant. I thought I was going to walk really far and however many miles I walked people would donate money to his campaign. Ummm no that is not what it is. It is where you walk up to peoples doors find out who they are voting for. If they are undecided give them some info about Romney. If they are already supporting Romney they you ask them if they would like to help in any way. Well this made me uncomfortable, but after a while I warmed up and I actually talked at one of the doors. Which ended up being the last door because there was a scary dog coming our way so we took of the other direction. Abagail was very helpful on the walk uncle Jacob taught her something very helpful to say...



There is more but I think that is good for now. Katie we miss you!!!

8 comments:

The Turleys said...

You look awesome in that picture. I LOVE being pregnant, and stuffing my face all day with foods I crave.

Katie said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! I wish that I could be there with you guys! How funny is it that you guys have the same due date! What are the odds?!

Annie said...

I'm glad you two are supporters, too. I'm sure you're as sad as we are about the loss tonight! You're so awesome, Stacy! Been to any AA meetings lately?

laura said...

Hey Lisa took her girls to Disney on Ice too! That is so fun that you have someone to share the same due date with. I wanted that. I want to see a belly picture!

rachel lee said...

Ha! My friend Emily bought those blue shoes and she is wearing them today. They are HOT!!

AJ and Cindy said...

Stacy! Great news, I googled Ashlyn and came across her blog http://www.bensonfun.blogspot.com/
I am so happy but a little miffed she never emailed us her link..haha jk anyways I had to share it with you!
and about a comment you left me forever ago...lol I was in contact a little through facebook a while ago when she found out about being pregnant, it's crazy how people change! anyways, I love your hair long, you look beautiful! Are you going to find out the sex of your baby? anyways< love ya lots!

Colburns said...

STACY!! what is up girly you look great! How fun is that you got married in a Hawaii temple. Congrats on the baby on the way i am so excited for you!
Charlotte Colburn

Brette said...

This looks like so much fun!! I remember going to this when I was a little girl, and I loved it! Even though Princess's were the last thing I was into! I also rememer getting a slushy in one of those cups too.