Sunday, July 1, 2007

CTR 5


COOPER WARD CTR 5




Here are pictures of each of us with our CTR 5 glass. They are so cute. From the left there is Natalia she always has a story to share. Mia,who loves to dance ( she will even dance to the primary music). Zach he always comes in his nice suit. He told Jacob and I that he can't wait to be a missionary. Molly just did a talk in sharing time, and sang a song as well! She did such a great job we are so proud of her. Alex is the newest addition to our class. He just moved here from Las Vegas. We look forward to getting to know him. Each of them are so much fun and have such sweet spirits. We love each and everyone one of them!




5 comments:

sara said...

Great idea! Molly has been SO excited to look at these pictures, ever since we got home from church. What a sweet little group of kids!

(I have a blog too; check it out if you'd like... just click on my name & then to the link at the bottom!)

Jordan and Katie said...

Jacob and Stacy . . . I'm loving the pictures, but I'm a little jealous of your trip to Hawaii. It looks like it was so much fun! It's good to see your CTR class too. I'm sure you two are great with the kids.
-Jordan

Shums said...

STACY! do you remember me? it's Amy (Smith) Shumway. My husband and I had that same calling... it's a fun one!

dan and ashley said...

hey stac! it's ashley payne- mascorro i guess all newlyweds get this calling! we've had it twice- in different wards! and i had it when i was single in my parents ward! fun age! love it! how the heck are ya?! let's chat- mascorros.blogspot.com

Jake and Lynn said...

STAAAACY! I was so excited to find your blog. What have you been up to!! How's married life? You are so cute and it looks like life is going great!!!