Friday, June 22, 2007

Mahalo

Ku'uipa

*That means my Sweetheart in Hawaiian*



Here is Jacob at the Hukilau Cafe. It is the restaurant in the movie 50 1st dates! They didn't use the real restaurant, but they did build and fake one a paid this one to use it's name. It is very fun to eat there, because you can have a very traditional Hawaiian breakfast. Jacob had Fried rice and eggs. He even tried SPAM! I was boring and got Potatoes and Eggs. ( I liked Jacob's better)

Here I am in front of the restaurant. We were scared there for a second because if you look at the picture is was raining. That would have been a sad story if it rain the whole time we were there!

Mahalo to Everyone at Brewer-Caldwell!

Me Ke Aloha, Ash's
*with Love

3 comments:

Jordan and Katie said...

Okay you guys, I am sooo happy that you have entered the blogging world!! It is such a great way to keep in touch, especially since we don't get to see you very often. I am loving the Hawaii pictures and I am soo jealous!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and we can't wait to hear all about it soon!

sara said...

Looks awesome! Aaron & I went to Hawaii in April this year (w/o kids)! It's just the best place ever... our goal is to go every four or five years.

The Richins Family said...

how fun that you were able to go to hawaii. wow, i can't believe jacob tried spam. sick! i just hope he didn't like it. you look beautiful stacy and you two are too cute together!