Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A & S Party

Yesterday we had our 2nd annual A & S holiday party. This party we rented a huge bounce house with a slide combo, a giant obstacle course and the rock wall volcano again. It was so funny because when Eli saw me ordering everything he saw the volcano and remembered it from the year before. I was surprised that he could remember something from a year ago at such a young age. The party was another huge success however yet again this year I was to busy to get any pictures. This house was buzzing with work, friends and family and I am sure we had at least 200 people here having a wonderful time. It was still pretty chilly this year but nothing as bad as last year.

We had the bounce house for most of the next day so some of my friends and their children came over a played pretty much all day. It was a lot of fun...but yet again I didn't get pictures! After my friends left Jacob came home from work early to play with us. While Jacob was here all three of us (Jacob, me and Eli) climbed to the top of the volcano and it was a lot of fun. At this point I finally remembered to grab my camera and take a few pictures.








p.s when I say Eli climbed the volcano that is true however Jacob and I kind of force made him and he wasn't very happy about it. However when we ask him about it now he seems OK with it and pretty proud of himself.

1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

What does A & J stand for?
That sounds like a fun party.