Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cardinals


Jacob is a huge cardinals fan and since most of their games are on Sunday he never gets to go. Well this year he planned in advance. He found a game NOT on Sunday and got 3 tickets so he could bring me and Eli along. Jacob was so organized he ever made sure each of us had some sort of cardinals attire to wear there. I thought it would be fun to paint their faces to we did that to make the outfits complete. The drive out to the stadium was just plain crazy it took us like 2 hours! Then we walked across like 2 shopping centers just to get there. Eli was a good sport and never complained. I think he was confused why we were driving so long. The seat were way high up but Eli got to see the whole stadium and he thought that was pretty neat. We played the Denver Bronco's and we seriously killed them. It was almost a shut out but in the final seconds they scored. Near the end of the game we went down to some closer seat to better see the players. I would say the night was a success we even stayed till the end. I thought for sure Eli would be tired or bored before the game was over but I was wrong. He loved it and wanted to go back. I wish I could say the same. Between the drive, traffic, and parking I felt crazy and HATED that. We decided that IF we went again we would go there way early and shop and the mall there. That way we could avoid all the traffic coming to the game.

I only have these two pictures because I took them on our VERY long car ride. Then in the stadium I brought in my small camera and it died when I went to go take more...boo!

No comments: