Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pioneer Day

Every year we head up to Snowflake/ Taylor to celebrate Pioneer day, why should this year be any different. This year Eli I thought was old enough for the foot races so I got up extra early to be dressed and make the drive to snowflake from the cabin. We almost made it on time, but Austin got car sick so we had to pull over. We showed up just to see the 3 year old start running! After that Eli wanted to run but everyone else was so big he didn't feel comfortable. We did however see some of our cousin run and do a wonderful job. Since the younger kids kind of got over looked we had our own little race on the other side and they had a blast. After the races we took off to the parade. Where my Aunt Kathy and her family saved us seats. Nice ones I might add right in the shade! The parade was fun and perfect. After the parade we ate a yummy lunch, hung out and when to the fair. After the fair everyone went to the rodeo and I decided to take the boys home since we had Eli party. We drove 3 hours that night and the whole way home Liam cried. Ok he didn't cry he SCREAMED! I am pretty sure he is still having some ear problems. Good thing we are getting tubes the 28th. I was so happy to be home!


Marisa

Austin




Eli

Heimlich from a bugs life























No comments: