Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today was Father's Day and it was a fabulous day if I would say so. I got up this morning kissed my husband hugged my Daddy and then made them huevos rancheros for breakfast...which they loved! Then while I was eating Jacob went a played with the boys in the toy room. Liam came out a few second later crawling with his naked bottom in the air. I thought ti was funny. Then a few second later Jacob walked in to get him and said, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!" I turned behind me to see Liam had pooped on the floor and was now stepping in it. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Jacob cleaned up Liam and I cleaned up the floor! We relaxed then when to church. Eli made his dad some cute crafts which Jacob wore and I got a few pictures. Then we had a yummy dinner of hamburgers, homemade onion rings, black bean salad and dessert. Dessert was brownies topped with mom's homemade fudge, ice cream and berries. It was so yummy I had seconds. After dinner we went to the Ash's we took Cecil his father's day gift and just visted with the family. Like I said it was a fabulous day!








No comments: