Thursday, September 30, 2010

Liam's 4 Month's Check



Today Liam had his 4 month check up. Liam was such a doll the whole time. He didn't mind getting undressed for the doctor or waiting.He didn't cry while he was being checked out and hardly cried when he got his shots. Liam is a really good baby but I di have concerns not only about how often he spits up but how much. He also would fuss a little after it happened, plus a few days before the check up he would even become horse. I spoke to the doctor about it and they decided that Liam has acid reflux. The doctor gave me some liquid medicine that hopefully should help him.

Liam's 4 Month Stats...
Height: 27in Off the charts
Weight: 16lbs. 13 oz 80th%tile
Head Circumference: 17 50th%tile

Things I want to Remember...
  • Liam is very good with his hands. He grabs on to so many things and pulls it right up to his mouth. He really likes to play with toys he can hold and move around.
  • He has a lot of happy engery. I say this because when he see me or something makes him happy he gets the biggest grin and then he moves his legs up and down really fast. He also does this cute thing with his hand where he puts them all the way out and shakes them...it is really cute.
  • Liam loves his big brother so much. Whenever he see him he smiles so big. He likes to watch him move around the room and play. Sometimes I put both of them in the crib and they just sit in there and play together.
  • Liam and Eli have actually even started playing together. Eli will make a funny noise which makes Liam laugh which in turn makes Eli laugh and they do this over and over again. Sometimes I see both of them on the floor and Eli kind of pretends to wrestle him and Liam grabs Eli really tight. They both just start laughing when they do this. I think these two are going to be great friends!
  • Eli always loved me the most and I knew it but Liam loves me more then anyone else even more. Liam can be in someone else arms and he will hear my voice or see me then realizes that I am not holding him so he starts to cry and look at me like "why aren't you holding me!" He now even reaches for me when someone else is holding him.
  • I am convinced Liam will be an early walker or crawler. I will put him on a blanket or in his crib and for weeks now he can move around that crib or even off the blanket. He has already learned to put his feet beneath him to push himself forward.

No comments: