Saturday, September 25, 2010

Funnies

I think my boys are funny and I want to remember some of their funny moments so here are a few of the latest...
  • We were at my parents house and my aunt was holding Liam. She was kidding around and told Eli that she loved him baby brother and was going to take him home with her to live. Eli looked at her totally freaked out and said, "no, no. Baby brother milk! No Mama give baby brother milk!" What a clever little boy to know that Liam needs his Mama for food.
  • It is football season right now and Jacob loves to watch the games. He is always saying how he can't wait for out boys to get bigger so they can watch the games with him. Well I don't think he will be waiting long! Eli loves football. He links to squat down say hike and then run at you and tackle you. He yelled "touchdown!" a lot. Lee also likes to take him to the park and they play there. Eli loves to go after the ball. He has no fear and will just dive on the ball to beat the other kids to it. Also when Jacob sees and good play a lot of times he say says, "Wow Stace get in here you have to see this." I get up walk in there look and then leave. Shortly after I will hear Eli says the same thing. I will walk in there he will show me the screen say the same things and smile and cheer...too cute.
  • When I shop with the boys I will give them little things in the stores to play with. I was in a store so I grabbed two stuffed animals gave one to Eli and the other to Liam. As I was checking out I noticed Liam playing with his. It was a little beanie monkey and he loved it. He was holding it and talking to it. I went to take it away because I didn't want to accidentally take it, but when I did he put on the saddest face. I decided that I would buy it for him, but when the girl when to take it from him to ring it up he started crying. He just loves this monkey.
  • Eli's new thing is to pretend all of his toys are real. So lately I have to feed Woody first thing Eli will eat it. Eli puts Woody or spider-man in his high chair asks for food, by saying, "Spider-man hungry!" Then he feeds him then he eats it. I love to see what toy I am feeding.
  • Eli spent a lot of time in time so he finds pleasure in sending others to time out. Sometimes he hear him say no hitting buzz go to time out. Then he puts him in time out. Another time I heard he say no pushing Woody go to time out. I have even heard him say to Liam no kicking go to time out.
  • Eli went on his first play date this week. Denise Uptain (who's brother in law I grew up playing with down at Debbie's) has a little boy named Bo a few months younger then Eli. Her older two boys are in school so she needed someone to come play with him on Friday. Eli went and had such a wonderful time. He didn't get scared leaving me, he was nice, they played great together, and when we left he said bye friend. He also plays with Sharisa's little boy Merrick a lot, and they are cute together too. I love having little play dates.
  • Right now one of Eli's favorite things to do it so to the aquarium. Jacob bought me a year pass so I can go whenever for free. Eli loves to see the fish and so when he gets bored at home he looks up at me and says Mommy see Fishes? or if we drive anywhere he looks at me when we park and asks me, "Mommy see fishes?"
  • My sister recently got a new car and I took it for a little test drive. It is really fast so I just had to check it out. Aly, Ethan, Eli and I went for a quick spin. I would accelerate really fast. I think Eli saw the shock in the other kids eyes and felt the speed. I looked back one time after speeding up and Eli had big eyes grabbed his chest and said, "scare me!"
  • Eli loves Toy Story or as he calls it Buzz and Woody. Liam loves to be picked up like he is flying so I made a little game they both like. I will take turns lifting up the boys and flying them around saying things like, "Eli to the rescue or To infinity and beyond." They both love it!









No comments: