Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day

Jacob didn't have work this presidents day, and the kids didn't have school we made a fun trip to the park. We started off by riding the train, and carousal. Eli liked the train ride and Jacob and I said we really enjoyed it too. I think it had a lot to do with the Bullet pops we got...they were yummy!! Then we grabbed our bread and fed the ducks. My mom and dad brought Buddy so after a while Eli took over walking him it was cute. He walked him all around the park. Once Eli found the slide he was done with Eli and played there for a while. Then we headed to the Gilmore's car to get the water balloons they had brought. We had a balloon toss and Jacob and I won each time, however the 2nd time it broke all over me so I was wet and freezing!! It was a wonderful trip to the park.















On our way home we say this mini horse so we stopped to let Eli pet it...he really liked it but I think was surprised by the size.

1 comment:

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

I loved feeding the ducks at the park when I was little. So fun!