Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Makutu's Island


The adults have been getting out and having a lot of fun so we figured it was the kids turn to party it up and have a good time. I thought that Makutu's island would be a blast for the kids. I was right!! All the kids just loved running around jumping sliding climbing and had a wonderful time. Eli was an adventure baby and even loved the Banana slide (which is super fast) he would go down it and scream weeeee on the way down. There was one accident that was one of the scariest moments of my life. Eliza was talking to me then she took at step back into a hole and fell about 4 or 5 feet down. She was really scared more then anything and was OK, but it was so sad and scary! Other then that Makutu's was a hit, and I think even Eliza would go back.

No comments: