Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Fun

My bestest of friends from High School Nina is in town for Christmas. So we made plans for everyone to get together. The day started off with some good old volleyball at Gilbert, and then lunch at Oregano's. It was like old times with Nina again. She is such a fun, pretty girl, and can light up the room. I was not very good about taking pictures because I was to busy catching up on things like all the new babies born, where everyone is living, traveling, and much much more. I at least remembered to get these two pictures!


p.s Nina is Miss New York and will be in the the Miss USA pageant in April I am so excited because I am going!! I will be like 30 something weeks pregnant, but I will be there with a big sign that says AZ loves Miss New York it is going to be great!!

3 comments:

dan and ashley said...

miss NY??? miss USA?!?!?! that's awesome tell nina i said hi!

Brenna said...

That was a really fun day, wish we could do it more often. We should all go to vegas together. Girls trip?

laura said...

What?! I can't believe Nina was in town and you guys didn't call me! I haven't seen her in forever! I remember in our geology class we had together we laughed so hard she peed her pants! lol,she cracks me up! Next time you better call! That sounds so fun to go to NY. I want to see you and your prego belly soon :)