Monday, December 17, 2007

EWWWW!!!

So every Sunday we go to my families house for our Sunday meal. Well yesterday as I am walking out of my parents house I wasn't really paying attention and I kind of bumped my head on there tree. Not thinking much of it I got into my car and Jacob and I drove off. Well as I am waiting at a light to turn left I see in the review mirror there is something in my hair. I thought one of my bobby pins had moved around so I went to fix it and found a horrible surprise!!! Once I touched it I realized instantly that it was wet and that when I walked under the tree a bird and pooped in my hair!!! Jacob thought this was so funny but all it did was make me sick. I started dry heaving and almost threw up in my car!!! It is so gross even now thinking about it I am getting sick.

10 comments:

Brette said...

haha sorry Stacy, but this is hillarious!! I can totally picture you freaking out, and dry heaving! I can't stop laughing picturing this in my head. That is pretty dang gross though. I probably would of freaked out myself.

Jake and Lynn said...

That is hilarious! That same thing happened to me this past summer. I was so grossed out, I was like "please help me get this crap out of my hair", but Jake and the other people we were with were laughing. It was the nastiest! Looking back it is kind of funny, but not in the moment when you're the one getting pooped on!

laura said...

That is so funny! I can actually picture you drie heaving! You did that a lot over things. I gag too and Dallas doesn't believe that it is real to gag.

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Haha, that is the funniest thing I have heard today! And I am sorry that you started gagging, I know that it is not fun for you...

Swirls of Happy said...

That is hillarious and gross! Dry heaving is the worst...yuck! So I heard the news from Chase...CONGRATS!!!! Are you so excited????!!!!! This is so great and exciting :)

Kenyon said...

O.K I am laughing! Sorry that is funny. When Saylor was 4 weeks old we went to the zoo, and a bird pooped in her eye...It was DISGUSTING! :)

Wood Family said...

Oh That is so Gross, but also very funny at the same time! Im sure it wasnt as funny for you! Hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas=)

Amy John said...

Oh Stacy, that is horrible!!

Linds said...

TOO FUNNY! Your blog is always so entertaining! Really gross though too. Happy New Year

Brette said...

Where on earth have you been!? I've been waiting for you to get on msn everyday to fill me on things. I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and I hope you had fun in Flordia. I've quite anxious to hear how everything went! (The Trip, your christmas, Friday the 21st!! you know all that stuff)