Monday, November 12, 2007

I have been tagged...

My college room mate tagged me on her blog. So here I go.

Six facts about me....

1. I hate feet. I can't look at them, talk about them, and you have to be crazy to think I would touch them. If someone even talks about feet my own hands and feet start to sweat. The more scary the situation or conversation the worst the sweat. The worst is when I was playing volleyball I had to injuries that were one my feet!!! I don't know why I have the fear or disgust, but I do!

2. I love to pinch ear lobes. When I was a baby way before I would walk I would reach up and start pitching my dad's ears. If someone walked up to my dad and touched his ears they would see that the back of his ears are shaped to my finger. I have noticed that I also grind my teeth when I do this. I don't know why but I have to do both. I used to hide this addiction., but as I have gotten older I have started pitched other peoples ear lobes. Those who have known me since I was a baby think is hilarious.

3. Everyone has asked a small children what they want to be when they grow up, and the child will normally answer with something like a fireman police man or something along those lines. Well I was no normal baby. When I was asked this questions I would say, "I want to be a mom, and drive a suburban." I guess I just thought this is what women did.

4. Half of my front tooth is fake. I was at a volleyball tournament, and we stopped to fill up our car with gas before heading to the airport. Well my coach was just outside my window so I thought it would be funny to make funny faces at him through the window. In return he thought it would be funny to hit the window. Well after his did this my front left tooth pretty much shattered!!! I started crying saying I looked like white trash. My team mates were trying to be helpful by saying it wasn't that bad, but after saying that they would whisper to each other not to give me a mirror. When we got back to Arizona we joked that this is what happens on our team when you miss blocks. To this day some girls believe that story is true.

5. My favorite holiday is
Valentine's Day. I just love everything about it, the colors, the surprises, and driving down the street seeing the balloons. Valentine's Day is like Christmas in our house. I just love it.

6. My Favorite website is Best Week Ever. It is a T.V show put on by VH1. It is like the news but delivered by comedians. At the end of the show they award the best week ever to something hilarious or totally random. I just love the show. Well they have a blog at http://bestweekever.tv/ I go there all the time and see all the funny things they post. Even though I love this T.V show my favorite TV show is House. I just love his dry sense of humor.

I tag Brette, Katie, Allison, and Sharisa.

21 comments:

Brette said...

I had no clue your front teeth were fake. So are mine!! And I had no clue you wanted to be a mom and drive a suburban around. But everything else, I think I knew about you. Well, we'll see if i'll be able to come up with 6 facts about me!

Kenyon said...

Those are all funny things, I love to hear those random things about people. I dont think I knew any of those things:)

Chance and Sarah said...

Ok, I think I'm going to have to call you out on the whole suburban mom thing. Ever since we were little, and I remember this quite well, you said you wanted to be a business woman. You said you can just picture yourself in a really expensive suit walking down the streets of NY screaming at someone on your cell phone while flagging a taxi down. Maybe the suburban and mom thing came sometime in the middle of all that, but I just remember you telling me that all the time.

Elliot and Cami said...

House is one of my favorite tv shows too! Your blog is always so fun to read!
Cami

Kristen said...

I do remember the pinching ear lobes! Some things never change.

Brooklyn said...

These were good Stacy! Thats hilarious about earlobes. I do that but with hair, I play with everyones hair. CUte post :)

The Johnson Family said...

Hey Stacy! It was good to hear from you. You and your hubby are so cute!! Let's keep in touch!!!

The Richins Family said...

i didn't know about your front tooth stacy! when i read that part about the earlobes i started laughing because i totally remember that. i just forgot and kinda thought you grew out of that. :) its so you and funny.
thanks about my foot comment about me being tough. it made me smile. :) i know my dad totally ran over my foot, it wasn't all him though, i am the dummy who stuck it out before the car stopped. oh man that was so painful! oh that part about the suburban and being a mom is so cute. i remember you telling me that all the time. and you will someday.

Amy said...

STACY!!! This is so fun! Oh blogs, we have so much to thank them for, haha. I'm so glad you found me and that we reconnected - crazy business! Anyways, we should and will definitley stay in touch, I'm so happy about it! Your little fam is so cute!

Swirls of Happy said...

I loved reading these facts about you, and Jason and i LOVE Best Week Ever, and I also hate feet!!!!! Thanks for sharing, that was fun to read :)

dan and ashley said...

i was glad you had the pinching ear lobe thing on there cuz that's a known stacy fact!! i'm SO excited i got my CSI season 7 dvds in the mail today!!! why did you hate sarah??? i'm excited thanksgiving's this week so we can have a CSI marathon!!

Chance and Sarah said...

So Ashley's comment was a little harsh. J/K I went to her blog and tried to figure out what you guys were talking about. At first I thought you told her about our elementary days. Then I saw that it was about Sarah from CSI. I totally agree. I didn't like her much either. She was kind of whiny. I don't do whiny, what am I talking about Chance's nickname all growing up was Whaney because he whined so much. Anyways, I am ok now that I know what her comment was about.

Tiffany Applegate said...

Stacy that was really fun to read all your random facts. We are alot alike! I was tagged a while ago and have such a hard time doing those. You worded yours very well. Have a good thanksgiving!

AJ and Cindy said...

Stace I am so impressed I think I knew all of those things except the Best Week Ever one! I totally remember you and your ear lobe fetish! anyways, when are you coming out here? I want to see you so bad, sometimes I'll just start reminiscing about things and it makes me want to get together that much more! Like remember our sandwich shop and the pizza place we would go every week? Let me know if you're really planning on coming out here! love ya lots!

The Turleys said...

Stacy!! I remember you and your ear lobe fetish! You and Jacob look so happy together. I am not coming down for Christmas. This is our last year in Denver, so we wanted to spend it in up here.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Stacy! It was so good to hear from you. You and your husband are so cute together and it sounds like your doing really well. I would definately like to stay in touch. E-mail me your e-mail address cause I just made our blog private. kinzibaby15@yahoo.com Talk to ya soon!

Elliot and Cami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dan and ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dan and ashley said...

girl- you better delete that then!! sssshhh congrats

Annie said...

Hi Stacy, It was good to hear from you! I check out your blog all the time! I read Sarah's comment about you being the NY business woman, and I totally remember you saying that, too! We'll have to be better at staying in touch now that I'm a blogger (never thought I'd see the day..)!

Linds said...

I think your aversion to feet is hilarious! So I'm back in AZ, can we get together? Please?!