Thursday, October 18, 2007

Personality quiz

I just took this personality quiz and I have to admit that I think it is pretty accurate.

You Are An ENTJ

The Executive

You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

In love, you hold high standards... for yourself, for your relationship, and for your significant other.
While it's easy for you to impress others, it's hard for you to find someone who impresses you.

At work, you are organized and good at delegating. You understand how to achieve goals.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

How you see yourself: Rational, calm, and objective

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Inflexible, controlling, and overbearing

10 comments:

Brooklyn said...

This is accurate! Okay, that costume on buddy is HILARIOUS!!!!! Where did you find that! Hah!

Brooklyn said...

Stacy, the vet adopted him. It is so sad. But I would die if he would get hurt again. My kids are just to young, and he was just too little. We go trick or treating in our heighborhood, but will prob go to my parents for a bit too. Will you be there? We could all meet up?!

Swirls of Happy said...

This is what my husband got! How funny.

Wood Family said...

thats a fun quiz and it was accurate for me too!

nolongerablog said...

yes please do keep your eye out.. thank you so much, ill look at the aveda salons around just to see anyways.. sorry i was so fast with the hi and bye today when you guys were at jacobs parents im trying to get us ready, some of us are going up and camping for a day or so. well thank you so much for keeping your eye out for me, this job hunt is harder than i remember! :)

The Crandell Crew said...

I love Buddy's outfit! What a riot! Yea, I totally want you to come out! We are moving in the middle of December, so it will be a while before I can decorate. But we should get together for lunch or a movie or both. You still need to see Emery!

Linds said...

Holy cow, I need to see this test. I haven't taken it, but the one you have posted pretty much describes me. (Some points more than others). Crazy!

Brette said...

I didn't think mine was very accurate for me. It said that people who don't know me, see me as Boring? haha what the heck? I was ticked when I read that. I am not boring. Am I? I had a dream about BC last night and you were in it. It was soo wierd. Have you found a job yet?

nolongerablog said...

how did i miss buddy as a hot dog?! oh my goodness, the best costume i have ever seen on a dog!! it works:)

Brette said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that Lindsay Blair had her baby a few weeks ago! I'm going to see her this weekend, so I'll get pictures for to email you.