Friday, September 7, 2012

Instagram September 5th to September 7th

 After eating four eggs and toast. Eli got up and washed his plate off without me even asking. I think I died and went to heaven.

 After being gone for two weeks my husband did a pretty good job playing house. There are  minor things here and there that crack me up. Like this gem in my laundry room. It's weird but stuff like this makes me love him more.

 It got real quiet real fast. Oh and what u can't see is that Liam feel asleep playing with Eli's hair.

 Playing in the rain.

 I am fully aware it is barely under 80 degrees out. However it is raining and we do live in Arizona so that equals hot coco time.

Mom look what we got. They saved the frog from our pool. They keep jumping in and dying cause they can't get out. Sorry for the picture over load, but we are having so much fun.

No comments: