Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We're having a baby...

Today is the day we found out the sex of our new baby. Jacob and I have been pretty excited about this appointment. Actually we have been excited about this appointment with each of a children. It is always fun to find out a little more info about this exciting development in our family. Everyone in the world thinks it's a girl because I have been so sick. I am not so sure because in my head I am going to be a mother of 5 little boys. However I do have to agree that this pregnancy is NOTHING like my rest and in my opinion has been much more difficult. Since it is so different I am thinking that maybe, just maybe it could be a girl.

Jacob was able to go into work late since my appointment was in the morning. We dropped the boys off with his mother and headed to the appointment together. This time waiting was much more comfortable, because they didn't make me drink as much water. So that was a major plus. The Ultrasound girl did lots of the regular test (you know the test that the ultrasound is actually for) then she got around to the sex. We are pleased to report that we are having a baby girl. We are shocked and very excited!

We told the boys in what I thought was a very cute way. We filled a box with pink ballons and then let them open it. As the balloons came out we sprayed them with Silly string. We have a video of it, but for some reason it won't let me upload it. Let's just say it ended with both boys in tears! Liam didn't like being sprayed and Eli caught one of the balloons but once we sprayed him he let go of it, so that upset him. Then he decided he was upset that we were having a girl even though we wanted a baby sister.






No comments: