Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's Ramblings

Since my boys are talking and moving a lot more then they have in the past. More funny or memorable things happen on a day to day basis. I have not been very good about writing them down so I am going to start and try to do some posts about little funny things my boys say or do...
  • Right now Liam is old enough to be in time out so I put him in the mud room and I close the door for about a minute or less. Well lately when I close the door he walks up to it and knocks like excuse me I am in here. It cracks me up.
  • Liam can hardly talk and when I say hardly I mean 5 words at most, but one of those words is 2. My little bean who won't say anything will count to two!
  • Both my boys are obsessed with apples they love to eat them everyday. If we run out Eli will tell me I need to go to the store and buy more apples. They also do not like their apples cut up they must eat it whole. Sometimes then even eat the middle and the seeds!!
  • Liam has a hair obsession. He goes up to anyone with hair and squeezes it. Sometimes it goes well other time he freaks out the person or just looks way too aggressive. His hair obbsesion is very similar to my earlobe one.
  • My boys like to wrestle a lot. I know all boys like to do it but my boys just love it and I would say 90% of the time it's DOESN'T end in tears. They just like to rough house. One day Jordan say them doing this and just laughed at how wild and rough my boys are. He said Carson likes to wrestle but not the rough!
  • My boys eat all day long and they like healthy things. Mainly fruit and cracker and things like that. Any way if they already eat so much now can you imagine what it's going to be like when they are teens!!
  • The main games my boys play right now is football, cars and shooting. Eli really likes Superheros and Liam likes cowboys so sometimes it's superheros with cowboys.
  • Every night Eli says his prayers. It's so cute because recently I noticed he has been naming certain friends in his prayers and blessing them. I think it's crazy sweet and cute. 

No comments: