Saturday, May 7, 2011

Aly's 12th Birthday!

I can't believe it but Aly is 12 years old now, and that is a BIG reason to celebrate. Jacob has already left for India so I volunteered to help out. We started off the night by going to the mall and breaking up in teams. Each team was given only $5 and told to buy Aly and unique gift for that small amount. My group ran off and got her an owl ring and necklace. The other groups got things like stickers and jewelry and one got a funny toy. The group with the funny toy won. However I felt the should have been disqualified because they were not back in time...just kidding.

After the mall we went to the Gilmore's we ate spaghetti tacos and fruit. Then we broke off into teams and played double 007. Stephanie, Eli and Liam were in the hunting car. Eli loved it and would yell we have to hurry and find the girls! Liam liked it too and was giggling having fun when all the sudden he was quiet I looked down and he had fallen asleep. I guess the excitement was too much for him. Then we went home and had freezes for dessert and opened presents. It was a fabulous party!


























No comments: