Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving...kind of

As always we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and as always I didn't really take any pictures. So you will just have to take my word for it that we did actually celebrate it. We spent it with the Ash's and the dinner was yummy. I was in charge of Green Beans and the stuffing. I made two green beans: Fresh and Green bean casserole and then as we were driving to Linda's (almost late) I realized I forgot to make the stuffing. I thought this was hilarious...Jacob did not! Anyway I called Julie (Linda's sister) she boiled the broth and we put it out before anyone really noticed my mistake. PHEW!! The dinner was yummy, and we had a wonderful time with the family.

This first picture is a picture of our Thanksgiving Tree. For FHE the Monday before Thanksgiving I cut leaves out and we wrote people and things we were thankful for on them. Then we taped them to the tree. We also turned Eli's Halloween pumpkin into a turkey. Eli would point at it and say "mommy what's this?" to which I would reply a turkey and he would say, "NO not a turkey. It's a pumpkin!" Then later he would let it be a pumpkin and it said GOBBLE GOBBLE but in a really funny voice!












These picture were taken on our way to thanksgiving...yes the only pictures I got were in the car.

No comments: