Monday, December 10, 2012

Instagram 12/9 to 12/10

 Yesterday this flew over our home and landed in out park. This picture doesn't show you how low it really was. Also the guy flying it looked like the wizard from the Wizard of Oz.

 Guess who just shook Elder Quentin L. Cooks hand this morning. This guy minus the rain deer ears and light saber.

 This boy sure loves to do art things. He didn't get it from me. 

 Went to Linda and Cecil's ward Christmas breakast this morning. Where there was a very familiar Mrs. Clause. Liam was not a fan yet.
Is she for real? I just love my real life doll :)

 Eli was totally into Santa and Somehow was even the first kid to see him. When his dad asked him about it later Eli said, "I am pretty sure Mrs. Clause was Nana. She talked like her."

Ok since i am talking about play with my doll look at this one. Seriously there are no words.

Ok last one I swear. If I could describe her in one word it would be pleasant. Everything about her is just pleasant.

No comments: