Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lilia's Nursery

 Lilia's nursery has taken forever, but it has been worth the wait. I just love how it turned out. I know I will be spending a lot of time in there so I am so happy I love it so much. Here are the final shots...












This room has been a labor of love with a lot of help. The curtains were made by my cousin Sarah. Sarah also helped me pick out the fabrics and organize my thought as well as finish the sign above her bed. The bedding is all custom made by a girl I found on face book.  The dresser is an old antique I bought and my friend Joanna redid. I added the knobs from hobby lobby. The rest of the stuff I made the bow board, towel rack. The pictures above the chair. I Painted the table, accent in the frame shelf and blanket basket. Jacob helped me put everything up. I think the room is perfect...if only it were just a little bit bigger :) oh ya and I just need to find a lamp.

No comments: