Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Instagram April 27th To May 2nd

 Who Knew the hospital could be so fun. Whole city and train station to watch.
 I love him
 I still haven't decided if this is a friendly wrestlying match or if it has gone too far.
 He's full of hot air and now I have proof
 Eli started swimming lessons today. He is so fun to watch always has a huge grin
 My boys must be growing. They each are taking 2+ hour naps each day.
Liam watches so many westerns with my dad he thinks he is a cowboy

Mom something's not right here. Haha poor guy has got his backpack upside down.

1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

that's funny about eli's back pack.
that's nice your boys still take naps. My 2.5 year old, Mckay refuses to take naps. He still does and falls asleep in the most random places, but he won't just lay down he has to be totally exhausted to take a nap.