Monday, July 26, 2010

Party Time!

Jacob thought it would be fun to have Eli's birthday party at Chuckee Cheese. I thought Jacob was on to something so we invited family to meet us there for a little party. Eli had a blast! He loved the games, the slides, the playground and the food. It was a hit. I got a coupon for tokens and Jacob bought a lot. So we played games for a long time, and even my mom and dad played games! We opened presents Eli got some neat books, clothes, and a buzz and Woody from his mom and dad.

I also had a wonderful time because I was surprised when my best friend from high school Nina and her dad Leroy showed up and joined us. I had so much fun visiting with them, and Leroy had a wonderful time holding Liam. I never knew this but he LOVES LOVES babies!

After Chuckee Cheese we went home to show Eli he present from the Gilmore's. Ethan had a n old train set he didn't play with anymore and they knew Eli would just love it. He was so excited about the train and they were right. He just plays so nicely with it. (while until the next day when he turned into Godzilla and ripped it apart). We also got some Mesa Fro Yo and sang to Eli again since he loved it so much. He blew out all the candles and loved it. All and all I think Eli had a fabulous birthday!



















































No comments: